A health and fitness blog: With an occasional food item

Monday, November 5, 2007

Tide to go-go


In the area of clothing health, let us now praise famous detergent sticks. We at the Spin Cycle (which, if you think about it, can be translated to laundry) love, love, love our Tide stick. In fact just this morning it helped me out of a pinch. I was driving down the road, coffee cup in hand and I spilled some on the front of my white shirt. Must have hit a bump. Or something. Instead of having to drive back home and change and be late for work, I pulled into a parking lot and practically doused the front of my shirt with the Tide stick. Didn't take long to dry, either. Good as new.
Dear Mr. Tide Company President, the Spin Cycle thinks you're a genius.

P.S. In case you didn't know, the stick works best when you have JUST spilled something. If you have old pizza on your clothing from, say, 1979, it probably won't work.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Staffer Mom loves that pen. She has 2, one for work and one for our messes here at home. She actually danced one day when she was able to get a really old juice stain off of a white blouse.
(We didn't tell her that we think she looks like a big dork when she dances.)

Allison Kennedy said...

Your mom is not a dork. YOU are a dork.
arf.

Anonymous said...

I've wondered if I should try that. With 4 kids, I have my share of stains, but I wasn't sure it would work.

~Leslie

Allison Kennedy said...

I can highly recommend.

Unknown said...

I like my 1979 stains. Visual history.