A health and fitness blog: With an occasional food item

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Who knew?


Apparently a lot of people, including my up-on-his-celebrity-news husband. He shared this with me and Pork Chop on the way to lunch today:
PGA golfer Greg Norman and former tennis pro Chris Evert are a couple. "Well, raise my rent," said I. Pork Chop already knew, of course.
People magazine has the scoop here.
As a tennis player in my (much) younger days, including high school, "Chrissie" was always someone to look up to--not only with her tennis ability but her class on and off the court.
Maybe they don't call Norman the Great White Shark for nothing. (Then again, it takes two to tango--or serve and volley, as it were.)

1 comment:

MaggieandBandit said...

We knew but were unwilling to believe she'd leave Andy Mill. Oh well.