A health and fitness blog: With an occasional food item

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A new food group, perhaps?


Here's a proposal, long in my mind but finally on paper (sort of): Ketchup should be one of the major food groups.
The photo is from a sign above our newsroom microwave. 'Wave at your own risk, right?
But back to ketchup: Basically can be used on anything. So, it's versatile. Tastes good. Wakes up a hamburger. Made from tomatoes, so pretty much a vegetable.
Ketchup is pretty much my best friend.
For all things ketchup, click here.

P.S. Eliot Spitzer resigned. Today's AP story reported that Spitzer didn't want to use a condom with the prostitute, but she insisted. ... Let that sink in a minute.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love ketchup too, including on salmon croquettes, one of my favorite meals.
Eliot Spitzer is unspeakable, but of course I'll speak about him. He is a hypocritical, self-righteous, criminal jerk. I hadn't read the AP story, but now I'll add dangerous to my adjective list.

MaggieandBandit said...

We can't believe that sign is still there -- or has CJ set more ketchup packs on fire?

And, Spitzer only confirms our beliefs that humans are really, really stupid.
And they say we're dumb.

Allison Kennedy said...

True. ...!