A health and fitness blog: With an occasional food item

Sunday, December 30, 2007

All My Chi'ren


"Jack, Erica, Aidan, Sean and Lily fear the worst as Greenlee hovers near death. Aidan goes to the chapel to pray and encounters Father Clarence, who reminds him just how powerful love can be. Greenlee miraculously begins breathing again as Aidan cradles her in his arms. Zach and Kendall profess their love for each other."
If that reads like a soap opera, it is. It was the Dec. 24 episode of "All my Children." I only know this because it was a repeat Saturday on one of the TVs at the gym.
Don't know about you, but soaps sometimes suck me in like tornadoes grab up trailers. Even though you tell yourself, "This is fake; this is so corny and everyone's a drama queen," you find yourself interested and saying, "Come on, Greenlee, you can make it!" and your eyes tear up when she comes back to life.
Also, actors such as Erica Kane (Susan Lucci) never seem to age. Twenty years ago, she looked the same. Go figure.
For more riveting information about "All My Children," click here.

2 comments:

Kearsmom said...

Oh My Gosh! I can't believe I found this...that's what happens when you have had too many days of nothing to do...you start surfing randomly. Found something on the LE site that made me think of you, then...voila!

Jeannie...

Allison Kennedy said...

Hi!
Great to hear from you. What a surprise!
Yes, too much time can lead to surfing--but glad you did. I can log on to your blog now.
Take care!,
allison