A health and fitness blog: With an occasional food item

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Only in the South II

My parents were out of town this past weekend, too, and told me a story of this grand event.
We have to go up there sometime. Maybe you could come, too.
Click on "New Year's Eve" and it tells you all you need to know about the Possum Drop.
At first I was thinking they dropped the possum so fast, it splattered on the pavement; but then I understood it to be like the ball drop in Times Square. My four-day "sabbatical" fried my brain.

P.S. This just in, and unrelated to the Possum Drop: The Food Network will be in Columbus tomorrow, at the Lance plant, filming a segment on organic snack foods. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.