A health and fitness blog: With an occasional food item

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spam: BUSTED!


This has nothing to do with the faux meat.
Today in my AOL inbox (among other spam): "Japanese Miracle Sheds Body Fat?" (I suppose it does since they asked); "EHarmony Could Help You Find Love" (I'm lucky--I've got plenty); "Cleanse Yourself of Excess Weight" (whose address started with the word colon, hmmm); "Are Your Feet Nice Enough to Show?" (Again, I suppose they want me to answer a certain way); and "Your Papa John's Pizza Offer Has Arrived."
So. I figure I need to order the pizza, then cleanse my colon and get the Japanese miracle so I can rid my body quickly of the pizza fat, then prop up and get my feet pampered; and after that, Find True Love?
Wow. What a day.

1 comment:

MaggieandBandit said...

We think we should be getting better treats since Staffer Mom says she wins the Mexican Lottery via email every week or so. And surely some of those investment opportunities she gets would be worth pursuing. ....if only we had thumbs.