A health and fitness blog: With an occasional food item

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More than OK


So I'm going up to the Big City this weekend for a church-y thing and the first item on the agenda is this place.
Wow.
An old friend of mine introduced it to me years ago, and I/we usually plan around it at mealtimes. It's kind of pricey — more than McDonald's (and better for you) but less than, say, here. Fast service, even if you have to wait for a table.
If I'm there alone, sometimes I like to sit at one of the seats overlooking the grill. The hustle and bustle of the cooks and the person standing there barking orders is a sight to behold. It's like you have to have a PhD to keep up with everything.
Conveniently located off I-75 at the West Paces Ferry Road exit. Enjoy. Or, if you have been, what do you think? What's your favorite menu item?

3 comments:

Kearsmom said...

I'm reading this one after the personal trainer one, since I haven't been here in few days. Now I find it even funnier. Eating at this place sounds much better than meeting a personal trainer...

What was the name of that place we used to get scrambled dogs from???

Allison Kennedy said...

Dinglewood.
We have a saying here: "Ask your doctor what scrambled dogs can do for you."

Kearsmom said...

Yes! That's it! I was telling someone about those scrambled dogs the other day!