A health and fitness blog: With an occasional food item

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Egads, a personal trainer!

Yes, it's true. Starting Monday I will meet for the first time with a personal trainer who by that time will have come up with a plan for me on the weight machines. I do a lot of cardio--A LOT--(did I say a lot?) and I tell people all the time that if I had to defend my life, I'd have to kick the person to death. Mostly I cycle, hence the name of this blog.
I really have no upper-body strength whatsoever. People Who Know About These Things say weight training and core training (your back and abs) only improve your cardio.
So this woman Megan will devise a plan.
I'll let you know.
If I die on Monday, will someone kindly take over the blog? Bisquick will help. Thank you.

4 comments:

MaggieandBandit said...

We got you covered....we always thought we'd like to do a blog with religious and unhealthy implications.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I would have offered but Maggie and Bandit covered you first. Heck, even they probably exercise more than I do. Yard digging is hard work. And now Maggie eats carrots. Got me beat.

Kearsmom said...

Ok, that made me laugh. I don't know why, it just did.