A health and fitness blog: With an occasional food item

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Green mania


Tomorrow is the first round of The Masters.
Or, as they say it simply in Augusta, "the tuna-mint."
I get nostalgic this time of year, because I lived there (Augusta) for about five years in the 1990s.
You may recall from this blog last year the following story: My dad came over one year to go to a practice round with me. In Kroger one evening, we bumped into Bernhard Langer (PGA player from Germany) and his coach. I'd met him before, having interviewed him, so I re-introduced myself and then to my dad. My father, who is probably the funniest person I know, said dryly: "Do you know where we can find the German potato salad?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hey, babe. I think the "see please here" that has been posted may be a virus, but you probably already know that. Love your dad's comment. I'm ready for pink azaleas and Tiger Woods.

Allison Kennedy said...

yeah, I have been getting lots of those. all I can do is delete them, I think. Hope you are doing well!