A health and fitness blog: With an occasional food item

Monday, July 19, 2010

Weigh Down Workshop

This Arizona woman shares her success with the Weigh Down Workshop.
She has quite a story.
After putting on weight from other diets, she went searching. She found a way to THINK about food, and mastering it, rather than the other way around. I like how she says food isn't good or bad; and that she pays attention to what she might need to eat, instead of want or seek out for emotional reasons.
Cheers to Leslee O.

1 comment:

My Twenty Cents Keeps Moving said...

I think Gwen (the author of Weigh Down) has some really good spiritual insight into food issues. Too bad I never got ahold of them like I should :P

There was alot of controversy about her church and her doctrine a few years ago. I don't remember all of it, but I tend to not get embroiled in that kind of stuff if I can help it.

Leslie