A health and fitness blog: With an occasional food item

Monday, February 25, 2008

OMG!


Click here to read this newsflash about what Starbucks stores in the U.S. are doing tomorrow.
As of 5:30 p.m. local time Tuesday, where will the customers go? What will they do? They might actually have to go home to: Drink coffee, study, smoke (outside, of course), tap on the computer keyboard or read.
Or, shock! Converse with family members!
Let me know how you plan to fill your time tomorrow, if you are a Starbucks junkie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a computer again, which is great. Compared to the laptop I had, this one is huge.
Scruffy sends congrats to Bisquick for his quick recovery. Cats rule, Scruffy constantly tells me. (Sorry, Maggie and Bandit.)
I also greet "real" mail with delight, but I send it so seldom that i had to ask a woman in the post office parking lot today if postage is still 41 cents. It is, she assured me, so I mailed a payment to Scruffy's vet. As he and Bisquick insist, cats must get great care.

Allison Kennedy said...

Welcome back! I know you're enjoying the new machine. Bisquick says hey.