A health and fitness blog: With an occasional food item

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Weight a minute


Funny scene from the gym today: Two women were weighing themselves in the locker room. (One at a time, of course.) One of them was the other one's trainer. I heard the trainee, upon reading her weight, exclaim something along the lines of, "Oh, darn." She said she JUST KNEW she had lost weight in the 2 weeks of their workouts. They left and I got on the scale. Same reaction from me. So I asked the trainer going out, "What's with the scale?" And she said: "I think it's weighing heavy," and she was going to get it adjusted. Now you talk about making a woman's day. FINALLY--It's the scale's fault.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally, people realize this. Scales are mean. Last time I went to the vet, they made dad take away half my food each day. They said I was eating too much and that it would hurt me. I couldn't make them understand that if I get hungry, I might hurt something else.