A health and fitness blog: With an occasional food item

Monday, February 22, 2010

Do you think there's someone for everyone?

That was a question I posted on Facebook yesterday. Here are some of the responses.

--Nope
--Apparently not. If so, he's wandering around out there without me. :)
--I think there are a lot of someone's for everyone, but if you're really fortunate, you get to make something work when one of those come along. My 2 cents.
--yep, but you have to be paying attention.
--absolutely!
--I think God created us to need companionship. As you know A., I was fortunate to have that for 25 years until my other half died. Thanks be to God I now have another wonderful man in my life. A man who loves me, my children AND my dogs! And he makes me laugh more than anyone I have ever known. One of my favorite sayings is: There is a lid for every pot. I am not sure if it's true, but I like the sound of it.
--Sometimes more than one. God is generous.

It was prompted, in part, as I was reading "Committed" by Elizabeth Gilbert.
What do you think?

No comments: