A health and fitness blog: With an occasional food item

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Back again

Blogspot, I have missed you. (Have you missed me? Check yes or no.) Every now and then, even though we're on Pluck at work, I think I'll cut and paste here. I've missed the colors. Crazy what you get used to.
Meanwhile, here's what just went up at Pluck: What do you eat when you have a cold?
Click here to see a few good ideas.
This is a topic in our house because Mr. Owen has a cold. Today he stayed home sick. Yesterday he worked but wasn't feeling well. He wanted clam chowder (the creamy kind with milk) for dinner. Some scoffed--"Milk?!" Because, you know, that can bring on more mucus. My theory? You're going to have a cold pretty much as long as the virus sticks around. Short of running around Siberia naked, or something else stupid like that, I say eat what you want.
Other ideas?

1 comment:

MaggieandBandit said...

wondered where you'd been!

have you seen "Human Wrecking Balls?" It's a show where 2 guys tear up stuff. We think Staffer Mom's starting to like it. We wondered if you thought she's lost her mind or if watching very stupid television is a new form of therapy after a stupid day?