A health and fitness blog: With an occasional food item

Friday, September 5, 2008

Eyes crossed


Or is it T's dotted? Haha.
Using this with both meanings today. My eyes feel a little crossed because a friend and I rode on the Riverwalk after work. Being in the gym most days, I forgot about mean ol' Mr. Headwind.
And before I left work, I had to cross some T's and dot some I's because, well yessiree, Mr. Owen and I are on vacation as of now. Yay for us.
We're going to this town in North Carolina.
You might think, "Don't you go to North Carolina a lot?" Why yes we do. What can I say? We're creatures of habit.
If you see Bisquick while we're gone, give him a pat on the head. He will also expect food.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, good for you two! Have a wonderful time.

Allison Kennedy said...

We're not leaving till Tuesday so I hope we see you tomorrow!

MaggieandBandit said...

Have fun!
If you get bored, head for the coast here instead! Our staff could really use some guidance.