A health and fitness blog: With an occasional food item

Monday, July 9, 2007

Isolated showers


Though I've lived in the South all my life (or as my dad would say: "Not yet!"), you'd think I'd be wiser than striking out on my bike Sunday. Isolated showers in the forecast. And that's what we got. That means you might go 10 feet on dry pavement and then--bam!--rain galore. Got soaked. (But in my defense, this photo aptly describes what the sky looked like: blue on one side, dark clouds on the other.) Turned around and booked it back to town in time for inside Spin class where I also got soaked but in a different way.
Hope that you, Internet, had a good weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spinning? I'd rather roll on my back in the yard. It's sorta like spinning, right?

Allison Kennedy said...

Bandit, good to hear from you!
Yes, spinning is like rolling around in the yard. Only less grass.

Anonymous said...

yep, but i'll bet you never roll through deer poo. it smells really good, but mom always gets really mad when I do it.

Allison Kennedy said...

Well, you have a point there. ...