A health and fitness blog: With an occasional food item

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

'Crash' diet?


Something from the radio today caught my ear: Eating while driving causes wrecks more frequently than driving while on cell phone. (Not that the commentator was advocating either.) He said the danger goes up exponentially if you have a stick shift. (Um, guilty.) And the following items are especially dangerous. Upon reading these, God knows why I myself have not died yet in this manner.
Be careful out there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mom drives a stick shift and she can eat and rub my nose and steer at the same time. i'm pretty sure she shouldn't do that.

she had a wreck one time, but she wasn't doing anything but driving, so i guess she figures she might as well do whatever she wants.

so why won't she let me stick my nose out the window?