A health and fitness blog: With an occasional food item

Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Crepe Myrtle Cafe

Last night I was in Auburn, Ala., for an assignment.
After finishing up, I was famished and looking for a good meal. I chanced upon this place.
The Crepe Myrtle Cafe cafe is on the property of the nursery/gardens and there's also a connecting store that sells healthy products such as granola and lintels.
The typical strip-mall chain restaurants are across the street from this place; and I would have eaten at one of them had I not spied this one.
To show you how much I loved the food, I didn't even pick out the mushrooms from the crepe. (I hate mushrooms. Hate, hate, hate.) And the side salad was delicious.
Location: 1192 S. Donahue St., on the corner of S. College and S. Donahue

No comments: